To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ 08540
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kforce Finance and Accounting • Princeton, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce's client is a mid-sized Public Accounting Firm who is growing and looking to add an Audit Manager to their team in Princeton, New Jersey (NJ).
- Aid in audit, review, compilation and tax preparation
- Understand and assist with planning multiple attest assignments in various industries, including non-profits
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of attest engagements
- Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings and conclusions
- Perform accounting research and tests analytical procedures on financial data
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Preparation of tax returns - 1120, 1120S, 1065, 1040, 1041, 990
- CPA license or current plans to obtain
- 4+ years of experience in public accounting firm
- Strong understanding of US GAAP & GAAS rules and standards
- Strong analytical, research, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with CCH ProSystem or Axcess and Engagement
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.