To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PAE • Arlington, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldContracts Manager
PAE is currently seeking a Contracts Manager to support the International Logistics & Stabilization business based in Arlington, VA. In addition to all the necessary qualifications of a contracts professional, the selected candidate must be comfortable working in a dynamic and high-energy environment.
The Contracts Manager will:
- Develop initiatives to increase profitability and cash; establish and maintain excellent customer relations, both internally and externally; develop business strategies for new business opportunities; and ensure contract compliance and contract administration
- Advise management of contractual rights, obligations and risks.
- Compile and analyze data; and maintain historical information
- Manage, participate in and/or conduct contract negotiation, contract administration, and customer contact activities to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications.
- Participate in proposal preparation as an integral member of the team with special emphasis on reviewing contract terms and risks, contributing to pricing strategy and assisting the PMO to develop mitigation strategies for proposal submittals.
- Oversee the evaluation of contract performance to determine necessity for amendments or extensions of contracts, and compliance to contractual obligations.
- Ensure communication is maintained for timely contract execution by the parties.
- Ensure final contract documents are consistent with agreements reached at negotiations.
- Assist in training about contract practices and negotiations to company personnel.
- Be responsible for multiple task orders, contracts with varied contract types.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required.
- A Bachelor’s degree in business or other related field from an accredited college is required.
- At least ten (8) years of Contracts administration/management experience is required.
- At least five (5) years of specialized experience in the direct management of major support services contract(s) for a professional engineering, program management and/or administrative support capacity to the Government is required.
- Expertise in FAR and DFAR.
- Prior experience in negotiating contracts with the United States Government is required.
- Experience with varying contract types: fixed-price, cost, cost-reimbursable, time and material and incentive type contracts is required.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting, effective writing is required.
- Well-developed communication skills with ability to interface with multiple levels of operations personnel and administrative staff are required.
- Organizational leadership and negotiation skills with staff from Management, Operations is required, along with flexibility to work across time zones.
- Ability and willingness to travel to domestic and international austere environments as needed (up to 20%).
- Prior experience negotiating and managing services contracts with the United States Army.
- An active, or the ability to obtain, a DOD Secret clearance.
- Demonstrated experience supporting new business proposals and participating in client negotiations.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.