General Summary: The Warehouse Associate, under the direction of the Fulfillment Supervisor, is responsible for picking, packing and processing orders.
- Processing orders for customers, including picking the order from its location and packaging it for delivery to the customer. UPS, FedEx, DHL, and freight shipment.
- Prepare paperwork and various items for freight such as shrink-wrap. Call transportation.
- Take inventory of supplies when needed.
- Area cleanup (empty trash, sweep floors, clean tables/shelves).
- Fully understand and use PubZone and OP.
- Perform visual Quality Control checks on products coming into fulfillment area for packaging and shipping.
- Assist other employees in the receiving and kitting departments as needed
- Band and wrap skids
- Identify skids through the use of skid markers and labels
- Load common carrier and company trucks with the correct skids
- Use productivity card to tack labor hours.
- Deliver all incoming shipments to the proper areas
- Keep production supplied with empty scrap boxes as needed
- Take care of the skidded scrap in the plant
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret documents such as receiving documents, safety rules, procedure manuals, and job tickets in English.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to speak effectively and respond to questions from managers, customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and to use hands to finger, handle, or touch; frequently required to walk; occasionally required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Must be able to talk and to listen. The position requires repetitive lifting and bending. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds; occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance, peripheral and depth perception.
Work Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally working near moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
The above statements reflect the general details necessary to describe the principle functions of the occupation described and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the occupation.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Must get certified in using all lift trucks at the warehouse.
To submit resume by email, click the "apply" button above.
Packaging And Labeling