Looking for a challenging new role in finance? Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco advocate for you! Right now, our client is seeking a Senior Finance Consultant. With Vaco, you will have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job-promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you're an experienced Financial Consultant, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As a Senior Finance Consultant you will provide strategic analysis to senior management. You will also be responsible for the forecasting and budget-setting process as well as performing financial analysis and modeling.
Financial Analyst responsibilities:
- Acting as a resource on all aspects of annual budget
- Performing analysis for fiscal operations as necessary, including cash management, payroll, rent, investments, etc.
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly budget variance reports
- Providing assistance in development of the quarterly re-forecast
- Oversee projects, managing multiple projects at a time
- Maintain financial models, dimensions, and reporting
- Manage user acceptance testing by creating, documenting any issues
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- SAP or SAP BPC experience highly desired
- Experience working with financial statement analysis and modeling
- 3+ years of experience in a corporate FP&A environment
So, what do you need to qualify for this exciting opportunity? In addition to the requirements below, you'll need excellent communication skills, strong problem solving abilities, and attention to detail. Do you have what it takes to provide our client with sound financial advice? We want to hear from you!
Senior Financial Analyst requirements:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting degree
• 5+ years of related experience in progressively more demanding financial roles
• Advanced Excel/Access skills
• Financial analysis, budgeting and/or modeling experience
• MBA/CPA, preferred
• Strong ERP system experience
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)