To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Berlin, WI
- Joshua Svec
- Phone: 4148083360
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • New Berlin, WI
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
* Perform verification and eligibility of new and existing patients with private insurance companies
* Works cooperatively with Customer Service and Customer Support Group in order to help expedite patient orders
* Answer incoming calls from patients and clinicians about the reimbursement process using appropriate customer service skills and in a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous manner.
* Coordinate special authorizations and letter of agreements with private insurance companies
* Review Company reimbursement policies, procedures and memoranda to make sure they comply with recent Medicare guidelines including coverage, coding and payment.
* Review EOBS for denied claims and forward to billing department
* Establish and maintain required billing records and patient insurance information according to Medicare, HIPAA and other department guidelines.
* Participate in surveys conducted by authorized inspection agencies.
* Participate in Company's Performance Management Program as requested by the Performance Management Coordinator.
* Pursue continuing education programs appropriate to job responsibilities.
* Contribute to a positive work climate and overall team effort within the Company.
* Backup other Insurance Specialist in Department including but not limited to data entry and submission of medical insurance claims in software program.
* Perform other duties as assigned by Reimbursement Manager.
Our people are everything. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek® Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services, by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantages for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.