To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arvin, CA 93203
- Aaron Harmon
- Phone: 6612824794
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Controls Engineer I
Aerotek • Arvin, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Relationships the Control Engineer I will report directly to the Engineering Manager and will work closely with Maintenance to support Production departments.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Apply understanding of control engineering and power distribution systems to troubleshoot process equipment
- Demonstrate appropriate use of troubleshooting techniques and tools
- Familiar with common electrical control components, use understanding to diagnose, replace and commission
- Program VFDs to control 3-phase motors
- Recognize the difference between: analog vs. digital components, AC vs. DC power, NPN vs. PNP, and sinking vs. sourcing topology
- Develop PLC ladder logic and create HMI screens for process control
- Resource for FANUC robot support
- Ability to interpret one-line diagrams, electrical schematics, and P&ID diagrams
- Perform Root Cause Analysis, able to analyze and problem solve
- Follow all safety policies and procedures, familiar with OSHA, NFPA, ISA, NEMA and IEC standards and regulations
- Uphold quality standards
- Adhere to attendance policy, punctual
- Promote company values and World Class culture
- Capable of working in a team environment, open to training, positive attitude with high expectations of oneself; result oriented with a sense of urgency when needed.
- Self-motivated, proactive and creative.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Requires Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering or related focus
- Ability to comprehend, read, write and communicate proficiently in English
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years of Controls Engineering experience
- Experience with Rockwell Automation products
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.