$500 Sign-on Bonus/$0.40 per mile/Home most weekends!
Immediate openings for dedicated Class A drivers looking for Regional work
Coleman Worldwide Moving has immediate openings for CDL-A flatbed and freight drivers for our Logistics Services division. This position will require regional overnight travel but will usually be home every weekend. As a full-time position, this driver should be flexible enough to assist in covering other types of transport within our moving & storage division as needed. The ideal candidate will have a clean driving record and be able to comply with our zero-tolerance drug policy.
Essential Functions and Duties:
- Transport goods using a company truck
- Inspect shipment prior to loading to ensure it matches GBL
- Assist as need in loading trucks and/or containers for forward movement via interstate commerce
- Perform pre-trip safety inspections on truck of moving equipment, interior and exterior of truck, straps and tensioners, walk-boards, etc.
- Maintain required documentation and paperwork for shipments, expenses, driver logs, and DOT regulations
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be willing to travel locally and regionally
- Ability to operate a tractor trailer (Power Only/Flatbed/Dry Van) (as applicable to your CDL qualification)
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to be on time and reliable; ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of DOT regulations and ELDs
Education and Experience:
- Preferred: High school diploma or GED
- Required: CDL Class A
- Required: Good driving record (will be verified)
- Required: Ability to meet background standards
- Required: DOT Drug and Regulation Compliant
Take part in a company that has been successful for over 100 years and is still growing - join the Coleman Team today!
- Indoors and outdoors
- Lifting of objects up to 50 pounds as needed
- Squatting and bending as needed
- Driving for long periods of time