Columbia, MD 21044
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Mental Health Workers
to provide service in Prince George's County, MD.HOURS
* All Shifts Available!!SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Caring, self-directed individuals who also take direction and feedback well.
* Self-motivation and ability to coordinate activities.
* Ability to re-direct and de-escalate individuals.
* Experience providing skills training.
* Ability to enter information electronically and have a basic comfort with computers.
* Ability to work with and counsel mental health patients
* Staff must be available to complete all trainings (in person and online) during length of assignment.REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years experience working in related field
* Clean State Background check
* CPR and Frist Aid Certifications
* Valid Driver's License, and clean driving record
* Ability to drive 15 passenger vans for daily activities
* Team Building: The ability to motivate all staff and to work collaboratively with staff from other programs to provide the most beneficial services to the clients.
* Communication: Excellent oral, writing and listening skills.
* Organizational skills: An ability to work independently and to initiate actions to support the efforts of the staff and the clients.
* Interpersonal skills: An ability to relate with clients as well as all levels of staff.ADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Mental Health Worker
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.
Medication Therapy Management