Columbia, MD 21044
Delta-T Group connects professionals with client opportunities within the special education, social service, behavioral health, and disability sectors. With over 30 years in business, we have built a reputation for referring highly qualified professionals for rewarding short and long-term contract opportunities.
One of our clients is seeking a Psychiatric Rehabilitation Worker
to provide service in Columbia, MD.HOURS
* All Shifts Available!!SUMMARY OF CLIENT'S DESCRIPTION OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
* Provide individualized teaching, training, and supports to young adults and adults with severe and persistent mental illnesses.
* Helping the individuals to increase their independence in the community.
* Work with clients in their home and throughout the community to provide life skills training and services.
* Counselor should be energetic, patients, possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Must exhibit highly developed organizational and time managment skillsREQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent
* Minimum of 2 years mental health experience
* Valid Driver's license and vehicle available
* Open-minded and willingness to meet individuals where they are!ADVANTAGES
* Establish a relationship with one of the nation's largest referral agencies for behavioral-health
* Payments processed weekly
* Increase or decrease your schedule at your discretion: choose opportunities that best fit your schedule.
* Ability to grow professionally.
* Access to a broad array of client opportunities.COMPANY OVERVIEW
Delta-T Group's mission is to provide cost-effective, reliable referrals, and innovative referral solutions, for the social services, behavioral health, allied health and special education fields, for the betterment of independent behavioral health professionals seeking new opportunities and those needing care and support.
Psychiatric Rehabilitation Worker
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR 1099
Delta-T Group Maryland, Inc.
Contract Submit MD
10632 Little Patuxent Pkwy, Suite 420, Columbia, MD 21044
About Us: Each Delta-T Group office is separately incorporated. Delta-T Group is a referral service for self-employed independent contractors seeking behavioral healthcare education and social service supplemental marketplace opportunities. Delta-T cannot guarantee any number or duration of referrals or opportunities as a result of your registration. When and if opportunities become available, you may accept or decline such referrals at your sole discretion.