Customer Service Manager
Salary: $Depend on Experience
Identify and develop new business opportunities as required to deliver platform growth during the SBS period.
- Regularly visit customers and potential new customers in assigned scope in order to identify new business opportunities.
- Proposes development strategies to Comex (Product, Customer & Market)
- Defines with the site account managers’ customer strategy for strategic customers (list of strategic customers to be defined). Obtains approval from Comex for these strategies
- Organize regular technology road-map meetings with customers.
- Obtains required approval for new opportunities from Comex and or Site and proposes a bid strategy.
- Provide information to Sites for bid and NPI work planning.
- Logs and maintains a list of new opportunities in radar / proposal tracker weekly.
- Co-ordinates with the Site’s Proposal Manager for proposal preparation as per Win New Business process.
- Prepares with the support of Finance the Business Plan, prepares the commercial proposals and obtains approval from Comex and or Site.
- Conducts negotiation with customers up to contract / contract amendment signature.
- Conduct contract review once contract signed with the relevant Site stakeholders to flow down the contract conditions.
- Owner of sales activities for the NPI process up to CDR
- Lead the negotiation for existing business for strategic customers with the support of the site Account Managers.
- Provides and inputs in Spitfire information for the preparation of budget / FRQs and 5 year plans relating to new business opportunities (Status 10 and 20)
- Provides weekly and monthly reporting.
- Primary communication with strategic customers is on business development.
- Actively participates in Lean and 6S initiatives
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field required.
- Minimum of 7 years direct sales and account management experience in an Aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Good knowledge of the aerospace industry, aircraft technologies and sensor applications
- Strong business acumen and customer interaction experience, in both customer relationship management and development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of sales, business principles, practices and operations as typically acquired by a college degree or the equivalent in related work experience.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to represent the platform at the customer on their own and to discuss specific subjects with that customer (appropriate preparation as required)
- Knowledge and understanding of contract and order fulfillment policies (FAR, JAR).
- Demonstrates clear and effective oral and written communications with fluency in English.
- Confidentiality is important as the position interfaces with all levels of management and staff.
- Travel is required within the assigned area; a valid driver’s license and good driving record are required.
- Must be able to travel internationally when requested.
- Highest levels of personal integrity and honesty.
- Degree in Engineering / Business
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Customer Relationship Management