The VP, Enterprise Sales is responsible for creating, building, and extending the sales efforts to our customers. The VP, Enterprise Sales within Company Global is a hunter role focused primarily on enterprise grade account acquisition and winning business amidst a competitive landscape.
- Engage Executives in targeted prospect accounts -- focusing in on the largest brands.
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
- Orchestrate discussions with senior executives around their business needs
- Build a plan to provide integrated software and service solutions to meet the prospects' long term needs as a strategic business partner
- Develop a pipeline of viable opportunities that exceeds quota, and keep abreast of prospects in your territory
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to closure
- Drive all aspects of the sales cycle including, proposals, scoping, pricing and contract negotiations, etc
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention together with the Account Management Team
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Accurately forecast deals closing on a weekly basis using Salesforce.com
Experience & Education Requirements:
Successful candidates will have a background in on-demand software sales with a significant services component, as well as experience leveraging strategic relationships with external partners. Individuals must have a demonstrated sales track record developing and managing regional accounts and a proven track record of forecasting and closing.
Strong candidates must have 8+ years of high-value software sales experience and have a "consultative" value based approach to selling. Experience with email service providers and working within a fast-paced growing company environment is a plus. In addition, candidates should have:
- Excellent sales skills, lead development and qualification skills – especially at the executive level
- Experience in the email marketing industry in the past 2-3 years
- Excellent oral and written communications skills including strong presentation/demo skills both in person and via phone/web presentation
- Strong technology skills. Must be able to do complete product demonstration and credibly discuss technical topics
- CRM experience a plus
- Stable track record with 2+ years in each organization
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors a plus - Retail, Financial Services, Travel, and High Tech
- BA/BS or equivalent
Business To Business