Kforce is assisting a large non-profit organization hire an IT Solution Architect in the Grand Rapids, Michigan (MI) job market.
This position is will participate in Requirements Gathering, Internal Consulting, and IT System Design for a variety of Web, Mobile, and related Business Systems. This role is for someone who has come up through the Programming Ranks and has done some system design to-date and now desires to focus on Architecting solutions full time instead of programming. The work environment is very employee oriented and very family friendly. This organization is headquartered in Grand Rapids and supports groups Globally.
- Bachelor's degree (strongly preferred)
- 3-5 years of Software Development experience
- 1-2 years of system design experience
- Web Development project background
- Desire to work for a Non-Profit organizations
- Customer Facing and Requirements gathering experience
- Ability to partner with other Developers to implement what has been designed
- Strong Teaming skills
- Strong Communication skills
- Experience with a variety of business systems including - websites, web and mobile applications, business applications, system integrations, and vendor systems
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.