I am partnering with an established community bank looking for a Commercial Lender with 3+ years of experience to manage and grow an existing portfolio. This position could lead into senior leadership, and is a great opportunity to grow in a people-focused culture. The bank is very high touch, and encourages their lenders to have a strong presence in the community.
Responsibilities for the Commercial Lender:
- Manage and grow a loan portfolio
- Meet benchmarks in multiple facets, including but not limited to profitability and credit quality
- Promote new business development
- Collaborate seamlessly with support staff and executive management
Qualifications for the Commercial Lender:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or other related field
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced in managing a portfolio
- Strong credit background
- 3+ years' experience as a lender
To find out more about this position, please contact Ellie Groenendyk at Phone number blocked - click to apply or via email at Email blocked - click to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 29 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.