Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide services in a skilled nursing setting for our client. Full time or part time positions are available.
Maxim Employee Benefits Include:
• Health Benefits through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• 401K Savings Plan
• Perkspot Employee Discount Program
• Employee Assistance and Work/Life Program Specialists and Counselors available 24/7
• Maxim College Partnership Program
• Direct Deposit
• Travel and Relocation Assistance, as applicable
• 7:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
• 3:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.
• 11:00 p.m.-7:00 a.m.
• Changing, feeding, and bathing residents; attending to other personal and grooming needs
• Serving meals to residents and feeding those unable to feed themselves
• Performing incontinence checks on every resident every two hours
• Providing basic skin care to residents
• Noting any unusual changes in residents condition and reporting them to the RN
• Transferring residents to and from commode, bed and wheelchair
• Taking residents’ temperatures and vital signs
• Turning and positioning immobile residents every two hours
• Maintaining resident quarters in neat and orderly condition
Physical Requirements and work environment:
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk and reach with hands and/or arms to provide personal care, crouch or stoop and lift and transfer a maximum of 50 lbs. independently
• Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of the State of Illinois Certified Nurse’s Aide Training Program
• Passing score on the State of Illinois Competency test
• Must be registered as active with a clear record on the State of Illinois registry
• The preferred candidate will have:
• Six months of experience in direct patient care
For further information and/or to apply to this opportunity, please contact Shanna Harrison at Phone number blocked - click to apply
or email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Maxim Government Services (MGS), a division of Maxim Healthcare Services, Inc., is a leading provider of physicians, nurses, allied health professionals, and specialty care personnel to Federal, State and Local Government clients nationwide. Operating under Federal Supply Schedule #V797D-30238, MGS delivers healthcare staffing services to the U.S. Department of Defense, U.S. Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and other Federal Medical Treatment Facilities (MTFs). We have gained the trust of our clients and established recognition by placing emphasis on recruiting experienced professionals and offering a comprehensive level of customer service.