To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brainerd, MN 56401
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atterro • Brainerd, MN
Posted 2 months ago
A premier company in the Brainerd Lakes Area is seeking a Quality Technician. The successful candidate will work with Vendors and Customers to ensure completion of quality requirements and qualification submission, issue Supplier corrective Action Requests and provide support to Departments within the organization.
- Perform incoming inspection, first article reports, review and construct quality documentation as needed.
- Provide guidance on quality questions/concerns.
- Assess and provide corrective action to non-compliant parts.
- Maintain instrument calibration system, documents and procedures.
- Maintain Quality Tracking Systems (PPM reports, RMA/SCAR status, Qualification status, by Vendor, Customer, Overall).
- Associates degree in quality assurance, technical school degree, or equivalent experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Understanding of blue print reading.
- Great organization and prioritizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
If you would like to hear more about this position, stop in or contact Joe at the Brainerd Pro Staff office, 218-825-0434, or send in your resume/contact information to email@example.com.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.