To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pensacola, FL 32526
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Navy Federal Credit Union • Pensacola, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Why You Will Love Being Part of the Navy Federal Team:
*Competitive compensation with opportunities for annual raises, promotions, and bonus potential
*Best-in-Class Benefits! (7% 401k match / Pension plan / Tuition reimbursement / Great insurance options)
*On-site amenities include fitness center, wellness center, cafeteria, etc. at Pensacola, FL; Vienna, VA and Winchester, VA campuses
*Consistently Awarded Top Workplace
*Nationally recognized training department by TRAINING Magazine IND123
*An employee-focused, diverse, and service-oriented workplace environment
To administer and support Navy Federal’s Compensation Program ensuring its ability to attract, retain and motivate qualified employees Program components include: Merit and performance management; salary structure, differentials and equity; incentive pay; and job documentation, analysis and evaluation. Serve as internal consultant to Navy Federal leadership regarding compensation issues such as pay equity, job development and organizational
structure to support the achievement of business goals and objectives. Participate in and/or lead compensation projects and human resources initiatives to include planning, analysis, facilitation and implementation. Works under minimal supervision.
• Develop, cultivate and maintain relationships with business unit leadership in support of Navy Federal’s Compensation Program
• Provide proactive guidance and consult with business unit leadership on organizational structure and/or reorganizations
• Conduct job and salary analyses, and recommend salaries/grade level assignments for new/existing employees according to Navy Federal Compensation methodology
• Design and document jobs through the collection and analysis of information about job responsibilities and requirements
• Participate in third party compensation market surveys
• Design and conduct training on programs for employees and management
• Design and develop programs and practices; make strategic recommendations
• Develop and recommend enhancements to improve operational processes and procedures
• Develop, modify and execute Navy Federal policies, standards and processes
• Identify and address compliance issues; update guidelines and procedures to minimize risk
• Manage projects of varied scope
• Prepare summaries, analyses, reports, charts, graphs, instructions, memoranda and manuals/reference materials for benchmarking purposes or for inclusion in required and ad hoc reports
• Research and respond to internal/external audit requests/projects
• Research, gather and synthesize data; present conclusions and recommendations to management and/or team members
• Stay abreast of and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and industry laws, regulations and guidelines
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Working knowledge of compensation principles, practices and techniques
• Working knowledge of laws and regulations affecting compensation practices such as FLSA, Title VII, Equal Pay
Act, Age Discrimination in Employment Act and Americans with Disabilities Act
• Experience in analyzing and administering job, market and salary evaluation programs
• Exposure to compensation planning and incentive plan development
• Working knowledge of the relationships between Compensation other HR functions and business operations
• Experience in managing multiple priorities independently and/or in a team environment to achieve goals
• Experience in identifying relevant analytical problems, determining appropriate diagnostic methods and solving
unique and complex issues/problems
• Experience in independently managing or administering a function or project
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills
• Advanced skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
• Effective skill building effective relationships through rapport, trust, diplomacy and tact
• Effective skill speaking and/or presenting in front of groups in a professional setting
• Experience in handling highly confidential and sensitive situations
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Advanced word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Effective database and presentation software skills
• Effective skill influencing and building consensus with business partners
• Desired – CCP certification
• Desired – Experience working and participating in cross-functional, multi-dimensional teams and projects
• Desired – Familiarity with Navy Federal's functions, philosophy, operations and organizational objectives
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00- 5:30 PM CST
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability