To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Minneapolis, MN
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Hilton Hotels & Resorts • Minneapolis, MN
Posted 1 month ago
The Hilton Minneapolis is an elegant Victorian brick building that rises 25 stories above the center of one of America's top cities. Located in the heart of downtown, the hotel is connected by skyway to the Minneapolis Convention Center as well as many of the city's finest attractions.
This is a Full-Time position, rotating schedules, working either 5:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., 11:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., or 5:00 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Weekends and holidays required. *Hours may vary based on business needs.*
Starting pay is $23.00 per hour, with Health & Welfare benefit plans, vacation or paid time off (PTO), and Team Member and Family Travel Program benefits!
APPLY RIGHT NOW! (It only takes a couple of minutes, use your phone).
What will I be doing?
As a Kitchen Supervisor, you would be responsible for overseeing and participating in the preparation of food items in accordance with recipes and established standards in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Oversee and prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards
- Oversee and maintain cleanliness and food sanitation
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products
- Stock and maintain par levels for designated food station(s)
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations
- Assist in monitoring and developing team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, assisting with evaluations, training, scheduling and assigning work and delivering recognition and reward
- Assist with other administrative assignments, such as ordering and/or inventory as needed
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!