To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chesterfield, NH
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Pricing Coordinator II
United Natural Foods, Inc. • Chesterfield, NH
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for managing portfolio of higher profile of managed priced accounts. Responsible for setup and ongoing maintenance of pricing for managed accounts, communication of price changes and price books to UNFI sales team and customers. Ongoing review of pricing for accuracy and profitability.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Generates associated pricing files and reports for presentation.
- Maintains files of all managed price accounts and pricing structure details.
- Performs file comparisons to ensure UNFI and customers are in sync with data files.
- Researches and analyzes pricing discrepancies submitted by Accounts Receivable. Keeps within departmental metrics and standards in relation to the timing of review and dollar value of pending research.
- Documents processes used to setup and maintain pricing.
- Compiles data and calculates credits for Claims on customer pricing credits as required.
- Compiles and calculates manual vendor chargeback data as required.
- Procures and provides information regarding price changes to UNFI sales team.
- Interacts with other departments to address and resolve issues, requests and questions.
- Prepares reports as needed or requested.
- Completes other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Two to three years of experience of financial or business experience
- System Implementation Preferred
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, with demonstrated proficiency in Excel
- Strong knowledge of customer service
- Strong administrative skills including attention to detail, organization in a fast paced corporate environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization including leadership both verbally and in writing
- Ability to communicate precise information to customers relating to their pricing structure and deal calculations, and to facilitate conflict resolution
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop relationships with internal departments to resolve disputes and outstanding issues quickly
- Self-starter who takes initiative
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality