An exciting career awaits you
At MPC, we’re committed to being a great place to work – one that welcomes new ideas, encourages diverse perspectives, develops our people, and fosters a collaborative team environment.
Home Daily-Full Time Position
- Eligible for company sponsored annual bonus
- 401k with company match up to 7%
- Company funded pension plan up to 11%
- Total compensation package up to $110,000.* Updated NEW rates as of 5/2022
- Paid vacation, sick and holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement
- Health/Dental/Vision coverage available day 1!
- Full details at www.mympcbenefits.com
- Minimum of 1-year commercial driving experience
- Current Commercial Driver's License, with HAZMAT and Tanker endorsements, required, Double/Triple endorsement desired Class
- Current medical card, clean driving record, and must be able to pass DOT drug test
- No alcohol-related incidents in the last 5 years
- Must have open availability, AM/PM shifts - 4/3 Schedule
- Safely operates a tank truck or tractor-trailer to transport petroleum products between pipeline depots, transport tanks, etc. in compliance with all company safety standards, industry guidelines, and all relevant federal, state and local laws.
- Demonstrates proper measurement and Finished Product ticket recording practices before and after petroleum is loaded and completes all necessary reporting requirements
As an energy industry leader, our career opportunities fuel personal and professional growth.
Albuquerque NM Asphalt
Job Requisition ID:
2040 2nd St SW
Marathon Petroleum Company LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition or AIDS/HIV status, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, military, veteran status, marital status, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Transport Driver (Asphalt).
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process at Marathon Petroleum LP, please contact our Human Resources Department at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Transport Driver (Asphalt). Please specify the reasonable accommodation you are requesting, along with the job posting number in which you may be interested. A Human Resources representative will review your request and contact you to discuss a reasonable accommodation. To view benefit information for Marathon Petroleum Corporation please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Transport Driver (Asphalt).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Veteran / Disability
- Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
- Occupational Safety And Health
- Tank Truck
- Regulatory Compliance