To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Manager of Transaction Advisory Services
Lehigh Technical • Woodcliff Lake, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Lehigh Technical is seeking a Manager of Transactional Advisory Services in the Greater Park Ridge area.
The Manager will work closely with our clients and team members in providing financial and operational analysis in connection with buy-side and sell-side due diligence engagements. Through analysis of financial, commercial and operational data, this individual will provide insights to key decision-makers that help them increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty inherent in M & A transactions.
The Manager will help identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value, and work with service teams to deliver an integrated approach to clients before, during and after the transaction. The Manager will lead engagements supported by Partners who will educate, train and promote a great working environment. Our team continues to grow its practice and the candidate selected will have room for continued advancement and promotion throughout their career.
- Manage and participate in due diligence engagements related to acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Analyze financial/operational results of targets through reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management.
- Prepare/evaluate pro forma financial information.
- Identify issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination. Identify post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements.
- Evaluate effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements.
- Perform industry and company research. Correlate due diligence findings with client valuations.
- Manage expectations of service and review the work of Staff and Senior employees.
- Conduct timely performance reviews for Staff and Senior employees and help to develop and guide staff.
- Generate new business opportunities. Identify business development opportunities and assist Partners and Directors on proposals and new business opportunities by drafting responses, participating in the proposal process, building client relationships, demonstrating knowledge of client business and communicating directly with the target company.
- Bachelor's degree and approximately 3-5 years of TAS work experience; or a graduate degree and approximately 4 years of related work experience.
- Big 4 TAS practice experience preferred.
- Degree in accounting, business, or finance preferred.
- Experience including at least 3+ years of relevant external audit experience in a public accounting firm. Audit experience within manufacturing, distribution and retail/consumer product companies preferred.
- Must have a strong understanding of cost accounting and inventory valuation.
- CPA certification required.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- A strong work initiative and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- The successful candidate must also be willing and able to travel, when necessary.
- Working knowledge of data analytics and available tools.