To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sparks, NV
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Sparks, NV
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Environmental Health & Safety
Job Posting Title:
- Responsible for all aspects of EHS, including OSHA, and environmental record keeping safety audits. And accident investigations and identifying workplace hazards.
- Develop, evaluate and maintain department budget for safety area
- Ensure the facility complies with OSHA and environmental laws and regulations
- Develop, deliver and track participation in health and safety related training and OSHA related certifications
- Lead plant ERT and Safety teams
- Promote, support and develop local safety programs, such as behavior safety observations, and near misses, as needed
- Provide ongoing support to department managers for safety meetings and department work modification
- Reviews injury report to ensure all incidents are properly reported and appropriate action has been taken to prevent recurrence.
- Prepare and submit environmental compliance reports to regulatory agencies.
- The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list of all tasks. Additional tasks and duties may be assigned from time to time as necessitated by business needs
Skills, Experience and Education:
- 5+ years in manufacturing environment with experience implementing and managing safety initiatives required
- Bachelor's degree required, in Business Management and/or Safety Management preferred
- Strong working knowledge of EHS regulations and requirements
- Knowledge in the technical fundamentals of safety management and risk assessments
- Ability to work in team environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- PC Skills: Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and others as needed
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.