DIRECTORY SERVICES ARCHITECT
Do you have domain migration process and Active Directory expertise? Are you a leader that can take initiative on process' and projects? The Select Group's client is seeking a Directory Services SME to join their team! The perfect fit for this position would be someone that has experience with enterprise level Domain migrations, and experience gathering requirements and leading process initiatives.
DIRECTORY SERVICES ARCHITECT REQUIREMENTS
- 7+ years of Active Directory experience
- Experience with management of account privileges
- Experience with enterprise level domain migrations
- Systems engineering experience -Windows and Linux
- Experience gathering requirements from cross-functional Stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of Cyber Security policies
- Experience with Identity and Access Management
- MCSE or MCITP certifications are a PLUS!
COMMUNCIATION!!- Need to be able to have high level communication with technical and non-technical team members.
LEADERSHIP!!- Looking for someone that can take initiative, lead meetings, and engage teams in Directory Services processes.
DIRECTORY SERVICES ARCHITECT RESPONSIBILITIES
- Active Directory engineering - technical design, configuration, and daily operational management
- Gather requirements from stakeholders
- Lead process' for enterprise level domain migrations
- Collaborate with cyber security and Identity and Access Management teams
- Collaborate with vendors
About The Select Group:
We are TSG - a fast-growing technical services firm serving the U.S. and Canada. We open doors to diversified prospective employers who respect and value your ambitions, your pursuit of a meaningful career, and your particular skill-set. We offer interview guidance, an impressive referral program, and partner with you to find work that drives you. Learn more about us in our URL blocked - click to apply or visit us at URL blocked - click to apply Sign up to receive weekly job alerts in your inbox by joining the URL blocked - click to apply
We have the privilege of impacting lives, so let us impact yours.
The Select Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Use Programming Language
Agile Software Development