Coordinates daily operations with leadership team to ensure implementation of clinical objectives and quality resident care for assigned ministries.
- Assigns, directs, educates and monitors nursing and support staff during assigned shift. Contributes to performance evaluations of staff.
- Serves as a resource to the staff.
- Manages resident flow within assigned area.
- Provides support and coordination for resident emergencies.
- Opens and leads incident command for internal or external disasters until relieved by assigned administrative representative.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of resident care and identifies any issues that affect desired resident outcomes.
- Responds to complaints about resident care and manages through established channels.
- May provide input for hiring, training, directing, developing and evaluating staff.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing
- Two years' registered nurse experience, with demonstrated progressive leadership responsibility
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Human Resources