Senior Capture Manager, DoD Strategic Programs
Join the remarkable team of Iron Bow Technologies as a Senior Capture Manager for our DoD Strategic Programs Team. The position will provide support in all aspects of capture management including but not limited to the identification, qualification, positioning, and capture of new business in support of current and new strategic program opportunities. Successful applicants will have the ability to create and execute strategies in the areas of technical, staffing, and pricing that lead to new business. The individual must have demonstrated experience leading all aspects of capture management to include proposal services, capture teams, budget, and operational management. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record of success leading capture and proposal teams in capturing targeted programs for the Department of Defense with emphasis given on US Air Force experience. A multi-discipline performance record in business development, capture, and program delivery are essential.
- Create and execute strategies that lead to the successful identification, pursuit, capture, and execution of new programs.
- Responsible for evaluating, developing, and pursuing new business opportunities and market initiatives within DoD agencies
- Directs research and analysis to develop capture plans and sales strategies to win new business
- Works closely with market researchers to identify and evaluate opportunities to convert leads into sales
- Acts in a peer marketing role by establishing customer contacts, understanding their problems, developing solutions, and delivering technical and marketing presentations describing those solutions
- Emphasizes capture and understanding of the voice of the customer and integrates into all subsequent BD activities
- Leads or participates in the development of strategic business direction and business plans
- Maintains technical competence and an understanding of the technical component of the organization by participating in technical meetings, proposal reviews, and in some cases working directly on technical programs
- Understands financial/budgeting and procurement processes for government agencies.
- Attends conferences, workshops, industry days, trade shows and association events
- Establishes a long-term relationship with accounts/clients and partners.
- Develop national strategic accounts and project plans.
- Brief executives and sales staff on program strategy, requirements, and approach.
- Leverages OEM, partner, and other business relationships to increase business revenue and margin through information technology solution sales to the DoD.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience with 5 or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8-10 years of experience working on large Air Force programs, Air Force specific experience, and large account management.
- C-Level Communicator
- Demonstration of successful capture’s > $15M
- Experience with business development across DoD
- Experience leading the development of and executing program opportunities
- Experience with the development of large proposals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to meet deadlines
Iron Bow Technologies is a leading IT solution provider dedicated to successfully transforming technology investments into business capabilities for government, commercial and healthcare clients. Our depth of technical expertise, global reach and strategic partnerships with industry leaders as well as disruptive technology partners uniquely positions Iron Bow to target the right solution to ensure your successful business outcome. We partner with our clients from planning and implementation through ongoing maintenance and management to deliver solutions that are strong, flexible and on target.
Iron Bow Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.