Security Officer- Full Time
Ideal Security Officers meeting basic requirements for the position must:
- Be at least 18 years of age; Be able to work flexible schedules;
- MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE
- MUST HAVE CAR INSURANCE
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or 10 years of verifiable work experience;
- Criminal history, employment verification and references, registered sex-offender search, and drivers license validation;
- Be drug free and able to pass a drug screen (unless undergoing documented medical treatment);
- Have access to reliable transportation to and from the work location;
- Be able to communicate effectively both written and orally for the purpose of report writing and interacting with the public and emergency personnel;
- Be authorized to work in the U.S.; Be able to meet state licensing requirements for Security Officers, if required. [less]
About Security America, Inc.
NEW HIRE BONUS given to new employees - $150.00 full time after first 60 days worked. $100.00 part time after first 90 days worked.
With Corporate Headquarters in Charleston, WV, and regional offices throughout West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania, we are licensed to operate in eight states. We provide security services throughout West Virginia, Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Kentucky and Tennessee. Call toll-free at
or call the office nearest you. We’re fast responders who will provide dependable and affordable service for general and specialized security needs.
Come Be a Part of Our "Success Environment"
Win-Win Strategy: Security America's "win-win" strategy emphasizes a Success Environment involving everyone in our professional security services.
Our Security Officer: Security America has a long-term commitment to foster growth and opportunity within our company for all personnel - uniformed security officers, investigators and consultants, as well as administrative office staff. We offer our employees above average wages and benefits, full and continuous training, recognition programs and performance rewards. It is part of our mission to furnish our employees with an environment in which they can grow and succeed.
Every Security America employee is charged with the responsibility of achieving professional success. Only those who meet the Security America standard of excellence are eligible to represent us. We don’t hire “security guards.” We recruit, train, and deploy professional Security Officers; it’s the critical difference between us and other protection companies. It’s what makes Security America the region’s number one trusted security service and protection provider.
Full time Security Officers will receive:
- Vacation Benefits
- New hire bonus $150.00 if working full time - for first 60 days worked
- New hire bonus $100.00 if working part time - for first 90 days worked
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Also, chance for employee incentives and awards based on years of service.
Search (Computer Science)