Fab 8 is seeking a highly skilled and motivated Process and Equipment Control Engineer. The engineer is responsible for setup, configuration, standardization and optimization of factory systems within the process and equipment control domain. The successful candidate will be responsible to define system requirements, assist in system configuration, act as liaison between developers and end users, and drive projects from start to closure. Specific Responsibilities:
Qualifications Required Qualifications: Daily demonstration of GLOBALFOUNDRIES core values
- Exemplify the GLOBALFOUNDRIES core values in work and behavior
- Participation in the strategic direction of the Process and Equipment Controls team, systems setup, configuration and controls, business process improvements (high quality, Lean), and module project prioritization and implementation.
- Build system solutions partnering with the technology expertise teams
- Provide technical engineering expertise for the following, primary Process and Equipment Controls solutions:
- Fault Detection / Data Collection
- Run-to-Run Control
- Statistical Process Control / Sampling
- Test Wafer Route Management
- Recipe Management
- Equipment Management
- Weekly metrics reporting and continual improvement responsibility for assigned engineering module for the different Process and Equipment Controls domains
- Take on and drive factory system implementation projects critical to business needs
- Internal customer prioritization coordination and expectation management
- Drive activities both within and across multiple departments to accomplish tasks required by the technical domain leads
- Support training to build super users and champions
- Perform all activities in a safe and responsible manner and support all Environmental, Health, Safety & Security requirements and programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field; or relevant education and years of working experience
- 4 years of experience in semiconductor manufacturing in a technical position
- An advanced degree (MS, MBA, PhD) in an engineering/control related field
- Previous project management experience
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems of a technical nature
- Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Strong teamwork and team leadership skills
- Detailed understanding semiconductor automated factory systems
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn factory systems
- Understanding of wafers sampling methodology
- Programming experience (eg SQL, Phyton, RStudio)
- Individual must be well versed in all Microsoft Applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Sr Engineer Process Control Engineering
and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
An offer of employment with GLOBALFOUNDRIES is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background check and drug screen, as applicable and subject to applicable laws and regulations.
GLOBALFOUNDRIES is fully committed to equal opportunity in the workplace and believes that cultural diversity within the company enhances its business potential. GLOBALFOUNDRIES goal of excellence in business necessitates the attraction and retention of highly qualified people. Artificial barriers and stereotypic biases detract from this objective and may be illegally discriminatory.
All policies and processes which pertain to employees including recruitment, selection, training, utilization, promotion, compensation, benefits, extracurricular programs, and termination are created and implemented without regard to age, ethnicity, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other characteristic or category specified by local, state or federal law.
Process Improvements (Business)