Do you want to join an international team working to improve the future of healthcare? Do you want to improve the lives of millions of people? Grifols is a global healthcare company which, since its foundation in Barcelona in 1909, has been working to improve the health and well-being of people all over the world. Our four divisions - Bioscience, Diagnostic, Hospital and Bio Supplies - develop, produce and market innovative medicines, solutions and services in more than 100 countries and regions.
New Graduates Welcome to Apply
Apply Now or Call/Text William Suber at
919-748-0412 or Email at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Medical Specialist - LPN - Flint, MI Dort
Seeking EMT, Paramedic, RN, LPN, LVN for Plasma Donation Center
What’s In It for You
In addition to competitive pay, we offer benefits including healthcare, PTO, up to 5% 401K match, and tuition reimbursement. We are committed to offering our employees opportunities for professional growth and career progression. Even though we are a global healthcare company with employees in 30 countries, Grifols prides itself on its family-like culture. Our company has more than tripled its workforce in the last 10 year — we’re growing, and you can grow with us!
Check out this video: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Medical Specialist - LPN - Flint, MI Dort
Did you know that a single patient requires anywhere from 130 to 1200 donations of plasma to create the medication needed to treat their disease for a single year?
About the Job
- Builds rapport with donors to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Selection of suitable plasmapheresis donors by performing physical examinations and taking medical histories on all donors through the use of FDA approved Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) Manual, current State and Federal guidelines, OSHA, CLIA, CGMP, all internal company procedures and personal education and experience.
- Ensures Donor and Staff confidentiality.
- Responsible for donor awareness to potential hazards to include administering donor consent form.
- Provides Donor education regarding general health assessment completed and provides counseling regarding unacceptable test results. Evaluate & manage donor injuries and adverse events.
- Performs evaluations of any history of illness or medications to ensure continued donor suitability.
- Assists in employee training and coaching regarding medical SOPs as necessary. Administer employee Hepatitis Vaccine program.
- Educated and currently certified/licensed in the state of employment and according to state requirements as an Advanced EMT, Paramedic, Licensed Practical Nurse, Licensed Vocation Nurse, Registered Nurse. –Current CPR certification required.
Location: [[mfield6]] : [[cust\_building]]
Learn more about Grifols
Req ID: 436470
Type: Indefinido tiempo completo
Job Category: Plasma - Personal centro de donación
- Certified Global Meeting Planner
- Certified Landscape Irrigation Auditor
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Customer Satisfaction