To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL 60631
- Mary Barnett
- Phone: 773-717-5606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
IFG Project Resourcing • Chicago, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Our client is seeking an Auditor / Sr Auditor to join the corporate headquarter team in Chicago, IL. This individual will lead or support internal audits globally. The successful candidate will identify and assess internal and external risks to business objectives, serve as team lead or member on field engagements, and partner and consult with management.
The ideal candidate has strong analytical, communication, project management and interpersonal skills who is interested in taking on new challenges in a progressive audit organization.
Key job responsibilities:
- Build and maintain positive, productive relationships
- Coach, educate and consult management on risks and controls and best practices
- Actively maintain stakeholder relationships
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively, both written and verbal
- Participate in enterprise risk assessments and audit-specific risk assessments
- Plan, scope and execute audit engagements
- Perform audits that include strategic, financial, operational and compliance risk elements
- Analyze and define control root causes
- Provide positive assurance as well as identify control issues
- Prepare clear, concise and accurate workpapers and reports
- Follow up on corrective actions
- Participate in investigations
- Support external audit testing requirements
- Stay current on emerging industry risks and audit trends
- Continuously improve internal audit processes
Minimum required qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, Finance, IT or other relevant combination of education and experience
- 1-3 years of relevant internal audit experience
- Broad understanding of business functions and processes and a genuine interest in learning fundamental business drivers
- Working knowledge of internal control structure (e.g., COSO, COBIT) and audit standards (e.g. IIA, ISACA)
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical ability and established problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines while ensuring quality
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Adept at working on teams or independently
- Demonstrated integrity and work ethic
- Ability and desire to travel domestically and internationally 25% of the time
Additional desired qualifications:
- CA, CPA, CIA, CCSA, CFE, CISA, or related certification
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org