To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mountain Brook, AL 35223
- Chancelor Dinkins
- Phone: 205-326-0004
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
SAP Report Developer
ITAC Solutions, LLC • Mountain Brook, AL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ITAC Solutions is assisting a well-known Birmingham organization in its search for an SAP Report Developer!
This position is aligned to support the ongoing needs of the SAP Accounting, Finance and Reporting as a cross-functional team member. The perfect candidate will possess superb analytical skills to assist the SAP Support team with requirements gathering, designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining reports utilizing SAP reporting software solutions to transform financial data into information to achieve business goals and objectives. You consider yourself an independent leader with the focus to help a team reach its goals. The ideal candidate must be able to utilize his or her technical and business acumen to provide analytical business support to various departments throughout the organization.
Join a company that delivers highly innovative products and services, promotes professional growth and are recognized as industry leaders!
What you’ll be doing (duties of this position):
- Collaborate with users at all levels of the company, understanding business requirements, and solving their reporting and analytic challenges through the design, development, and deployment of reporting solutions using the SAP suite of tools within S/4HANA.
- Understand the design of complex S4HANA scenarios including CDS Views.
- Create and maintain clear functional documentation to assist developers and business users.
- Enforce organizational standards and best practices relative to system enhancements, changes, issues, and problems.
- Develop and execute use cases, test plans, test cases, and test scripts to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements
- Perform ad-hoc queries to provide users with requested data.
- Learn new technology to support the reporting strategy.
- Develop and conduct training sessions for new and current business users on the SAP reporting tools, new reports, and technologies.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need to be considered (requirements):
- Bachelor’s Degree (or its equivalent) in Information Technology, Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 5 years of SAP Financial Report Development experience and technical knowledge of SAP report development using the BOBJ or NetWeaver tools, including: Eclipse (ABAP CDS view development), Business Explorer Query Designer (BEx), Analysis for Office (AFO), SAP BO 4.x, WebI, Lumira, and Crystal Reports.
- Working knowledge of financial statement reporting (GAAP and other external filings including 10k reporting; Operational Reports).
- Ability to develop complex reports, utilizing multiple capabilities. For example, calculated and restricted key figures, formulas, conditions, and exceptions, filters, drill down methods.
- Hands on experience of SAP S/4HANA system within an embedded BW environment.
- Understanding of S/4HANA ABAP CDS development with SAP Hana Studio or Eclipse (Table Joins, Master data view Associations, CDS views consumption as Virtual Infoprovider/InfoCube).
- BEx query knowledge and its integration with the reporting development tools - Creating/changing query objects. For example, RKF, CKF, Report to report Interface, Prompts, Exit variables, and structures.
- Understanding of Customized & Standardized Hierarchies. Understanding of Financial Statement Versions (FSV) in SAP.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to take ownership and lead projects with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- S/4HANA 1610 or greater experience.
- 2+ years of S/4HANA experience.
- Understanding of financial business processes.
- Experience with the SAP core modules and transaction codes.
- Knowledge of SAP Fiori.
- Insurance Accounting experience including understanding Statutory reporting requirements.