Part-time Front Desk Attendant, Advocate Good Samaritan Health and Wellness Center
HealthFitness is looking for a Front Desk Attendant to join the fitness team at our community client site located in Downers Grove, IL. In this position, you will greet, check-in and assist customers; provide program information, services, membership and ensure the highest possible level of customer service and participant satisfaction.
What you'll provide
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Previous customer service experience a plus.
* Adult CPR/AED and First Aid certifications from American Heart Association, American Red Cross or American Safety & Health Institute required.
* This client site requires full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. HealthFitness adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
HealthFitness, a Trustmark company, is a proven leader in providing fitness solutions that engage and connect people both on-site and online, to create a strong community of health. Our work focuses on creating meaningful connections with each of our participants to help them move forward. We foster each individual's journey by creating communities of health within the organizations we serve - so that everyone is supported. As an employee of HealthFitness you will enjoy a variety of health and financial benefits and receive competitive pay. We provide personal and professional support, training and development and flexible employment opportunities.
HealthFitness is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our people and our business. EOE/AA. Race/Color/Gender/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Age/Disability/Veteran
Trustmark is pleased to have earned recognition from the Chicago Tribune as a Chicago Top Workplaces 2020 & 2021 Award winner. The award is based exclusively on Trustmark associate responses to an anonymous survey. The survey measured 15 key drivers of engaged cultures that are critical to the success of an organization.
Keywords: customer service, entry level, receptionist, administrative assistant, clerk, greeter, salon, team member, agent, representative, membership, associate
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Customer Service
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Adult Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (Cpr)