To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Rep (ACS)
Lincare • Kansas City, MO
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Customer Service Rep for ACS communicates with existing customers for the purposes of answering questions, resolving problems, determining ongoing and additional product/service needs, and supporting compliance to physician direction. This employee also communicates with medical offices to obtain new Patient Enrollment Forms/medical records needed to establish service for new customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (other tasks may be assigned):
- attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- Communicates with medical offices to obtain new patient enrollment forms/medical records
- Reviews new patient enrollment forms/medical records thoroughly to ensure all required documentation has been received
- Communicates with customers via inbound and outbound manual and/or automated calls
- Assesses customer need for additional products/services
- Assesses customer compliance with physician orders
- Answers questions and provides customer education regarding products/services
- Documents calls in computerized record keeping system
- Enters customer orders in computerized system
- Verifies and updates demographic information such as address and telephone number in computerized record keeping system
- Meets specific performance objectives related to number of calls handled, orders processed, time on call, time entering information in computerized system, etc.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access, and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans