$90000.00 to $125000.00 yearly
Looking for a great Controller opportunity in the Grand Rapids area? Look no further! A Controller is needed that will oversee the accounting team that is performing financial reporting monthly, quarterly, and annually for multiple entities. As the Controller, you will be responsible for consolidated financials. The Controller will help with tax work and assist as a point of contact for audits and have support from the CFO as well as an Assistant Controller. This company has so much to offer with work-life balance and a culture program that works to ensure the positive work environment they have built. For immediate consideration please email your resume to [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply
- Complete month-end and year-end close of income statement and balance sheet, reconcile accounts, and handle G/L analysis
- Able to perform additional tasks beyond formal job duties
- Oversee the activities of the finance department, such as accounts payable, billings & collections, and payroll
- Work closely with executive team and partners to ensure that firm-wide operation is efficient and effective
- Time monthly billing and other cash management techniques to make sure cash collection is punctual
- Prepare cash-flow reports that project cash needs at weekly and monthly intervals, and handle daily cash management
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Prior work in technology, analytics and management experience desired
- Commitment and abilities to meet critical business deadlines
- Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds
- Prior work done in public accounting is desired
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- BA/BS in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other business related field
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, including as a Controller preferred
- Proficiency in budget forecasting
- Solid understanding of Consolidated Financial Statements
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)