RN Charge Nurse
NEW, INCREASED WAGE SCALE!
Now Offering Sign On Bonuses of $5000 for 7 am - 7 pm shift and $3000 for 3 pm - 11 pm shift!
Full Time and Part Time Positions Available on Day & Evening Shifts
Days (12 Hour Shifts) :7 am - 7 pm * Evenings (8 hour shifts): 3 pm - 11 pm
Now under New Management!
Calling all qualified RNs--Help us reach out and make a difference in the lives of others!
The Colony Healthcare Center is proud to have joined the CommuniCare family of healthcare providers. The Colony is currently seeking RNs with long term care experience to fill the position of Charge Nurse.The ideal candidate for the Charge Nurse position will be a licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Ohio, and will have previous clinical experience in Long Term Care.
As a CommuniCare employee you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical, dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending Accounts.
Qualified RNs, respond to this ad with your resume to join a World Class team of nursing professionals!
- RN with a current nursing license as required by Ohio State Law.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- Current CPR license.
- Previous clinical experience in a long term care environment.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with a team of inter-disciplinary professionals, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies, and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as state, federal and regulatory requirements that pertain to long-term care.
- Must be able to interpret and implement the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of CommuniCare and the facility that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must be available to work Weekends and Holidays
Electronic Medical Record
Arm Hand Steadiness
Conducting Physical Examinations