- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no manipulation of student data
- Conducts research, prepares statistical reports, handles information requests, and performs clerical functions such as maintaining required documentation, sorting/distributing mail, preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. May make travel arrangements as necessary.
- Ensures timely submission, logging and tracking of all Center contract deliverables, requests, reports and correspondence. Drafts, writes and proofs correspondence. Responsible for the quality of internal/external communications with the Corporate Office, Department of Labor and outside organizations.
- Maintains Job Corps/Company systems and libraries.
- Prepares, coordinates and distributes Center’s weekly newsletter. Works with Center staff to obtain newsletter articles and Center highlights. Prepares and distributes meeting minutes.
- Provides administrative support to other departments and provides training to other clerical staff as needed.
- Produces quality work and completes assignments in a thorough, timely and accurate manner.
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and work productivity standards.
- Plans, prioritizes and organizes assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete all required job responsibilities. Proactively maintains the skills required to perform job duties.
- Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as required by the PRH.
- Provides high-quality supervision and management for the student population. Takes swift and appropriate action and positively influences student behavior. Shows respect and courtesy to students and holds them accountable for their actions and behavior.
- Provides quality programs and services for students and ensures that quality is maintained and student needs are met. Pursues improvement and enhancement of programs and services.
- Exchanges ideas and information, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner and contributes meaningfully to group efforts by offering relevant ideas and knowledge. Provides quality and timely information to DOL/Company when requested.
- Effectively articulates thoughts and ideas. Identifies problems, analyzes causes and evaluates appropriate solutions prior to taking or recommending actions. Follows up to ensure prompt/appropriate action is taken and ensuring that problems are in fact corrected.
- Works in partnership with staff from all Departments to ensure effective supervision and services are provided to students.
- Accepts direction and supervision from the Academy Director/Center Duty Officer/Academy Shift Manager to include assignments to temporarily perform job responsibilities of other departments and positions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19EXE04141
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Adams and Associates is a 100% employee-owned organization that is singularly committed to the Job Corps program and the students we serve.
View the full profile
We began as a small business, formed in 1990, with the sole mission of operating at-risk youth and children’s programs for local, state and federal government agencies.
Today, Adams and Associates, Inc., is one of the largest private sector entities involved in the federal Job Corps program. Adams employs more than 2,700 staff members at 20 locations, including 17 Job Corps sites across the country. We provide academic and vocational training services to approximately 11,000 young people from ages 16 to 24 each year. Adams has offices in Reno, NV, Columbia, MD, and Worcester, MA to provide support and expertise to our Job Corps locations.