To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Care Technician
MGA HEALTHCARE • Sacramento, CA
Posted 2 months ago
Patient Care Technician Job Summary:
MGA Healthcare is seeking a dependable hospital service technician for opportunities available in Sacramento, CA. This OR Tech role is a full-time position where you may be responsible for a wide range of duties varying from simple environmental services to patient transportation and other basic medical aide. As an MGA Patient Care Technician, you can expect competitive weekly pay, valuable industry experience and networking opportunities, comprehensive benefits (health, life, vision, dental, etc.) after 30 days of full-time employment, and 24/7 on-call support from your MGA team!
- Apply aseptic techniques and universal precautions during all phases of operating room housekeeping
- Turnover the operating room suite as needed by removing all contaminated materials and properly cleaning all appropriate surfaces
- Perform terminal cleaning as needed
- Assist in the safe transport of patients to and from the floors (ER, SDS, PACU, etc.)
- Assist with patient transfer to and from stretcher and beds
- Prepare the surgical suite to include the assembly, cleaning and disassembly of multiple surgical tables (e.g. Andrews' frame, Schlein Positioner, Jackson and C-arm tables, Wilson frame, Cloward, Neptune Suction and Anesthesia Circuits)
What we are looking for:
- Environmental Services Technician or other related experience cleaning and sterilizing an OR
- A Department Aide with at least 1-year of surgical aide experience preferred
- Current AHA BLS certification
- Working knowledge of the correct use of cleaning equipment and devices, such as mops, vacuums, scrubbers and polishing machines
How to apply:
- To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply to submit an application for immediate review!