Who is KIK?
KIK creates products and brands that people trust to care for themselves, their families, and their homes. KIK offers leading brands and high-quality products that care for the everyday need of the consumers. KIK is committed to a culture of performance where collaboration, agility, and responsiveness are the cornerstones of success.
KIK Personal Care is a market leading North American product developer, formulator and manufacturing partner for personal care and prestige beauty products serving global CPG companies and fast-growing asset-light brand owners. We have an extensive footprint of 8 manufacturing sites across the U.S. and Canada with a rigorous focus on quality. Our capabilities include a broad range of packaging formats (including aerosol and liquids) in multiple product categories (including hair, skin, bath and beauty, oral care, sun care and OTC). The products we make are distributed by our customers globally across all retail channels including mass, food, drug, specialty, wholesale and prestige (professional salons, spas, beauty specialty and department stores). Our goal is to always delight our customers and consumers with innovative high quality products and exceptional service.
The Line Technician is the technical expert for equipment operation and maintenance on the product production line. Responsibilities
Technical expert for the line including:
- Trouble shooting equipment
- Preventative maintenance
- Predictive maintenance
- Change over
- Uptime modifications and improvement
- Equipment maintenance log owner
- Follows Safety and cGMP guidelines
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year of manufacturing experience.
- Mechanical aptitude including demonstrated knowledge of mechanical, hydraulic, motor controls, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focused; Must be flexible in dealing with others in the organization, and with work assignments/projects
- Ability to stand and move as needed to perform job duties for length of shift.
Thank you for your interest and consideration of a career with KIK!
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Line Technician, Production ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
KIK is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and is committed to seeking diversity in its workforce by attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified candidates and employees without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, disability, ethnic or national origin, marital or familial status, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
Complex Problem Solving