To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
- Zachary Starr
- Phone: 9139824980
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Technical Support Analyst
TEKsystems, Inc • Kansas City, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Top 3 Skills
- Windows OS migration experience
- PC break/fix
- Software/ Hardware Trouble-shooting
* Procure, configure and install computer systems and peripherals
* Provide restorative or maintenance actions on hardware or software to resolve customer issues
* Escalate service desk tickets to the next level of support, in a timely manner, when necessary
* Record and track equipment requests
* Execute and document standard operating procedures for Desktop Support duties
* Other activities as assigned by the supervisor
* Desktop and laptop devices
* Strong knowledge of and/or experience supporting Windows and MS Office products
* Support using a remote desktop tool
* Support for printers
* Candidate must be detail oriented, prompt, timely, organized, a team player, and able to work alone.
* Must be willing to learn new technology.
* Customer support must be courteous, friendly, confident and clear.
* Demonstrate flexibility and ability to handle changing priorities
* Strong analytical, technical, problem solving and organizational skills
* Must be process and procedure oriented
* Strong written and oral communication skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.