$35.00 to $48.00 hourly
Our Client in Oklahoma City is seeking a self-motivated SQL ETL Developer to join the team on a ground-up, software development for the Federal government for a 6 month, contract to full-time opportunity! The qualified applicant will have experiences in the areas of new ETL design and development for data migration, including the maintenance and optimization, and support of current ETL designs, requirements gathering, data profiling, and data analysis. Primary ETL developer job duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
• Responsible for data migration process from legacy to modern application
• Design and develop ETL on SSIS platform to extract, transform, and load data.
• Experience with developing stored procedures, triggers, indexes.
• Experience/understanding of data types and conversion mechanisms
• Understanding of data quality concepts
• Optimize, develop, test, integrate, and deploy ETL solutions for data migration using ETL tools and external programming/scripting languages as necessary.
• Identify and analyze data discrepancies and data quality issues and work to ensure data consistency and integrity through ETL processes
• Troubleshoot complex ETL issues
• Design and deploy ETL job workflow with reliable error/exception handling, data auditing and rollback strategies
• Document data transformation from source to target and ETL design
If you are interested, please contact Nicole Crosby at Phone number blocked - click to apply
, or email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related fields
• High level SQL language proficiency with common database platforms such as SQL Server
• 6+ years of hands-on experience in ETL development with Microsoft SSIS, SSAS
• 6+ years of professional experience in T-SQL or SQL development, debugging and optimization
• Knowledge of and experience with data quality assurance, data profiling, data mapping
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, design, build, test, implement and support ETL solutions for multiple subject areas sourced from disparate data sources
• Demonstrated expertise in the use of Microsoft SSIS 2012 and above is a must-have
• Strong technical problem-solving skills and enthusiastic about learning new tools & technologies
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with limited supervision
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Extract Transform Load (Etl)