To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Green Bay, WI
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Green Bay, WI
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
WI Green Bay Willowbrook
Job Posting Title:
The Senior Corporate Accountant is an accounting position handling the plant and transaction accounting for the Green Bay Financial Shared Services Record to Report team. This position will provide analytical support to business units through maintaining and integrating accounting systems, audits, and month-end reporting for management. They will also assist with SG&A and SEC reporting. The position will report to the Senior Accounting and Reporting Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Record to Report team on projects/tasks relating to driving profitability, budgeting, insurance, taxes, audit, and capital requests
- Month end work including preparation of journal entries, analysis of accounts, balance sheet reconciliations and reports
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financials
- Participation in ongoing Sarbanes-Oxley compliance reviews and maintenance
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Must be a highly motivated / self-starting individual.
- Requires strong analytical skills, ability to multi-task, and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Ability to solve problems while coordinating projects, communicating changes and monitoring progress
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, meeting deadlines with accurate and detailed results
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, for effective interaction with all levels of company personnel
- Bachelor's Degree: Accounting or Finance; Master's preferred
- CPA Preferred
- Required: Five to Seven years of progressive Accounting experience
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.