I'm a Sr Recruiter with Artech and I'm hoping I can help you find the perfect next opportunity for your career goals. I am currently recruiting for an Electrical Engineer for an international company who is a leader in the industry. Below are the specs for the role: Job Title:
Wilson, NC (relocation assistance available)Duration:
FTE/ Direct HireCompensation:
$110k annual (plus or minus depending on individual experience)Remote or Onsite:
Onsite work Description:
The right person will have a solid background with diversified Electrical Engineering expertise in a plant/ facility setting to include; PLC, Industrial Controls, Electrical Systems, Power Distribution (up to 13.8K) and Ethernet IP Communications. Please send your most recent, up-to-date resume and questions directly to Email blocked - click to apply
for immediate action. Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar related degree)
- Strong fundamental knowledge of Industrial controls and electrical systems.
- Critical thinking with exceptional problem-solving skills, able to work independently and in team environments.
- Proactive, resourceful & highly motivated with good communication skills and ability to work in high output environment.
- Team player with the ability to contribute in a matrix environment.
Responsibilities Primary Responsibilities:
- Experience in writing/developing/programming PLCs and controls design
- Experience with specifying, installing, start-up and operation of A/C inverter drives and D/C drives including Allen-Bradley (PLC 2 and 5, Control Logix), Mitsubishi, Siemens, and General Electric
- Working knowledge of Ethernet IP communications, power distribution equipment including sizing transformers, electrical feeders, and distribution gear for equipment loads from 120 up to 13,800 volts.
- Responsible for electrical expertise in single/multiple areas of the plant.
- Responsible for maintaining the plant's high voltage electrical distribution.
- Provide technical support to internal customers.
- Manage major projects such as New Machine installation, upgrades, etc. The Projects range from $100K to $5M.
- Lead continuous improvement and corrective action activities & projects.
- Ensure all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements are observed for any activities.
- Analyze project requirements, identify and address design parameters, engineering challenges and ensure solutions are implemented accurately, timely and within budget.
- Create and finalize designs to meet project scope of work and safety requirements, Bill of Materials and spare part requirements.
- Work closely with Automation Vendors and Manage External Contractors on Installations.
- Engineering drawing development.
- Hardware purchasing and panel build.
- PLC and HMI programming, Control System Networking & Systems integration
- Machine commissioning, start up, and check-out.
- Maintaining the plant's high voltage electrical distribution.
- Oversee project workflow and support internal and external resources to ensure on-time delivery of projects, meeting quality standards and within budget.
- Electrical, software design for automation and safety systems. Able to maintain project scope/schedule and identify project creep.
- Create documentation such as Training documents, Program backup, Network diagrams, Electrical drawings, etc.
- Ability to architect programs that are simple to test, well documented and versatile.
- Work with Cross Functional Team for successful Trials & Qualification
Click “APPLY” to send your resume for this role or you can send an email to me at Email blocked - click to apply
You can also reach me directly at Phone number blocked - click to apply
Artech has been an employer-of-choice for 27 years, proudly serving over 80 Fortune 500 companies. We have dedicated professionals that will help you with your next career move. Our recruiters will listen carefully to your career goals and then match your skills and aspirations to various open roles. There is nothing we are more passionate about than finding candidates a rewarding job that makes them happy. Artech is an EEO Employer.
Creo Elements/Pro (Computer Aided Design Software)