A Sacramento manufacturing company is looking for a skilled AR Collections Specialist. This person should be detail oriented and have experience dealing with high volume accounts receivable and/or collections specialist. The company is located in the heart of downtown Sacramento. If you or someone you know may be interested please send resumes to:
• High volume Billing and Collections
• Invoicing, prepare monthly statements.
• Vendor Relationships: vendor website and relationship maintenance with: Amazon, FedEx, Staples and On Trac
• General Accounting support to include: document scanning, invoice entry support, helping to maintain and keep accounting forms current (i.e. T&E, Credit Cards), miscellaneous other tasks
• Communicates objectives as well as individual performance goals and metrics.
• Identifies and communicates errors made by AR staff to improve performance
• Assists with ensuring credit application processing is completed timely and accurately.
• Assists with processes for targeting past due accounts.
• Assists with daily, weekly, and monthly AR processes, including credit, billing, and collections.
• Assist AR Manager with month-end reconciliations for all Accounts Receivable, Bad Debt and other receivables accounts to the General Ledger.
• Partner with AR Manager to works with external auditors to ensure that company accounts receivable, revenue, bad debt allowance, and bad debt expense are accounted for according to company policy and US GAAP.
• Ensures customer information is processed in various systems timely and accurately (customer billing information, contact information, pricing, market segment, etc.).
• Assists with ERP System Implementation in Amtech and Great Plains.
• Demonstrates a sense of urgency when dealing with customers or associates.
• Optimizes service levels for internal / external customers by listening to customers and sales personnel input.
If you or someone you know may be interested please send resumes to: Costas.Johnson@roberthalf.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.