To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Schofield, WI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Order Entry Agent - Schofield, WI
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope • Schofield, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Job ID: 151646
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are seeking a full-time Order Entry Agent in Schofield, WI The primary job function is to provide product and service information. This includes resolving product and service problems and processing orders. The goal of the Order Entry Agent is to serve as an ambassador between the customer and company and assure satisfaction in service. This requires working closely with the production staff and all team members.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain broad knowledge of clients, products, and services of the organization
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner. Document customer interactions and transactions
- Become an advocate for the customer by listening attentively to customer needs and concerns
- Accurately process phoned, faxed, and e-mailed quotes and orders in accordance with existing time constraints and deadlines
- Data entry of faxed, e-mailed and phoned orders for production
- Coordinate between sales and production to meet customer deadlines
- Maintain good communication channels with production and support staff
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint and expediting any necessary corrections or adjustments, following up to ensure resolution
- Occasionally travel with outside sales personnel if required to promote customer relations
- Participate in educational opportunities internally and externally to enhance knowledge of product and job skills
- Provide assistance to co-workers when needed
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent as well as a minimum of 1-year previous customer service experience
- Strong organizational and listening skills required.
- Must possess effective oral and written communication skills and conduct oneself professionally
- Must be able to read and perform mathematical calculations, and write measurements in number fractions
- Ability to read, interpret, and understand drawings and specifications
- Must be able to work independently in a fast-paced team environment and prioritize work to meet required deadlines
- The primary work environment is a climate controlled office
- Position is primarily sedentary requiring the ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station
- Rarely may involve being in a plant environment where noise levels can be moderate to high and the same general climate conditions of the region (heat, cold, humidity, etc.) are predominant
- Chemicals, dust, pollen, and other typical airborne particulate matter are present within the atmosphere of the production floor and may create some odors in the plant. While the chemical exposure and odors are under acceptable levels set by OSHA and the WCB, they nevertheless, can be smelled and are handled according to the company’s hazardous communication program.
- Proper PPE must be worn in the plant including safety glasses, kevlar sleeves, hearing protection, hard hat
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.