Our healthcare research firm in Riverwoods, IL is looking for a HR Service Center Representative. Job Description:
The HR Service Center Representative acts as the first point of contact for issues/questions for employees.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes information via inquiry management system email and phone, resolving questions related to on-boarding processes and procedures, and assisting with HR-related issues such as password resets and I-9 follow up.
- Assists with the maintenance of government postings at each work site location
- Completes paper and electronic filing
- Researches and offers solutions within guidelines.
- Adheres to predetermined schedules and work standards.
- Special projects as assigned
- Reliable and on time.
- Accurate data entry.
- Great communication and follow up skills.
- Takes initiative and has strong interest in HR tasks, and accomplishing goals and daily work!
- Quick learner.
- Needs to take this job seriously and have a great work ethic and want to learn and help others if necessary.
- Organized and focused individual, not overly social.
- Meets deadlines.
We put our Ambassadors first. When it comes down to it, we know we can't fulfill our Promise to our business customers without your commitment. You represent our organization while on assignment. In return, we do our best to show our commitment to you. Our Ambassador Benefits package includes: Medical, dental and vision coverage. It also includes 401k, sick time, holiday and much more. We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.