To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Vangst • Denver, CO
Posted 1 month ago
As the innovator of the CO2 extraction process, we have been the gold standard in the cannabis concentrate industry since 2011. Our primary focus is providing purity to our consumers. Utilizing the supercritical CO2 diffusion process, we proudly maintain the highest THC levels in the market. When CO2 is pushed through the plant matter at such a high pressure it separates the matter precisely which allows us to isolate only the purest essence of their botanicals.
We are looking for a full time Bookkeeper to join our team. This position will be responsible for handling the day-to-day AR/AP bookkeeping, bank reconciliation, and have oversight of incoming and outgoing cash flow. This role keeps the money moving!
- Verify transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments
- Collect revenue by reminding delinquent accounts; notifying customers of insufficient payments, etc
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Verify accounts by reconciling statements and transactions – monitor and report balances
- Manage employee payroll
- Must be 21 with the ability to obtain an MEDBadge
- 1 years of AR/AP experience, or
- 1 years of accounting experience
- Extremely proficient with QuickBooks
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, as well as in teams
- Exceptional customer service and client-relations skills
- Must be comfortable working in a face paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications (Excel)