Look no further - you could be our next Customer ServiceRepresentative at Welbilt's KitchenCare* facility.
As a Customer Service Representative - you will beresponsible for entering, monitoring and tracking customer purchase orders. Processingdebit/credit memos, maintaining order information filing system, and providesknowledgeable support for assigned products. Work is focused on responding to inbound customer calls related toprocessing sales orders and resolving routine order/delivery issues. May trainor mentor lower level CSRs.
Reportingdirectly to the Customer Service Supervisor; this position is located in JeffersonvilleIN.
We put the'fast' in fast food and the refinement in fine dining. We put the icyrefreshment in sodas and the 'rocks' in signature cocktails. Be partof an industry that touches every life. Advance your career with the leader infoodservice innovation! Essential Job Functions:
- Entering, monitoring and tracking of customer purchase orders.
- Maintain order information filing system.
Providingknowledgeable customer support for assigned products and services.
Resolvesroutine and basic problems and communicates solution or requested informationto the customer.
Analyzescustomer service needs and refers to other service or technical departments forfollow up as needed.
Maypromote products/services, but does not have a sales quota.
Training/mentoring lower level CSR's.
Communicatesinformation that requires little explanation or interpretation.
- High School Diploma; with a minimum of one year of experience in product or customer service is required.
- Intermediate computer skills required.
- Familiar and able to work with Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Basic planning and problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to use multi-line telephone, computer, printer, copy machine.
- Accurate, detail oriented and organized.
- Outgoing and engaging personality.
- Able to function in a fast-paced environment coping with frequent changes, delays or unexpected events
* WelbiltKitchenCare is our promise to understand, meet and exceed expectations of ourcustomers for the lifetime of their business. KitchenCare starts withevaluation of operating needs, expands when equipment arrives on-site andcontinues for the lifecycle of the operation. We support our customers inchoosing the right products and delivering a customizable level of service fromour portfolio. Through KitchenCare, we empower each customer to manage theirWelbilt Foodservice equipment and their operation for a one-of-a kind lifetimeexperience in collaboration with Welbilt, delivering Performance for alifetime. Welbilt KitchenCare is adivision of Welbilt, Inc
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue