You will be working in partnership with the Project Manager to adhere to project schedules, and estimations Research and review any city or state zoning requirements to avoid project delays. You will develop a strong understanding of the schedule and cost restraints and mentor Field Engineers and Assistant Superintendents.
My client is one of the top General Contractors in the Boston area with a heavy focus on the Multi-Family sector. They're looking for multiple Superintendents after having an excellent start to 2019. Their job portfolio includes:
Apartment Building, South Shore, $55m - 5 stories across two buildings
Luxury Apartments, Cambridge, $130m - 7 stories, 400 unit building
Mill Conversion $45M - 129 Units with commercial offices space and retail at Ground level
You will work closely with the Project Manager to ensure that the project remains on budget and on schedule. Responsibilities include pre-project planning to develop logistics plans, jobsite safety program development, coordination with regulatory authorities and securing all required permits
- Minimum of a Massachusetts Construction Supervisors License
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings specifications, scopes of work and project schedule
- Boston ABC Construction Supervisors License would be a benefit
- 5+ years' experience as a project superintendent in the construction industry
- 2+ years' experience in ground up, renovation and interior fit-out
- Knowledge of building construction, means and methods, scheduling and cost control procedures, general contract, general conditions, subcontract documents, drawings and specifications.
On offer to the right candidate would be a base annual salary range of $120,000 to $170,000 plus monthly vehicle allowance, gas card and excellent health and dental benefits plus access to matching 401K program.
Occupational Health And Safety Administration (Osha)