Our client, a Fortune 50 Financial organization is currently seeking multiple Fraud Detection Representative to join their Fraud Department in Phoenix, Arizona.
As a Fraud Detection Representative you will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing customer accounts for possible fraudulent account activity.
- Responsible for more involved research and analysis of account activity to assess levels of risk and fraud type.
- Will complete inbound and outbound calls and take appropriate action based on transaction characteristics of greater complexity.
- May perform back office functions related to research and resolution of fraudulent activity and service support.
- Assesses the level of risk and makes decisions which directly impact the customer experience and risk to bank.
- Reviews and analyzes accounts and customer situations that may require differentiated treatment or specialized resolution.
- Ensures all actions are resolved in compliance with industry regulations and bank procedures, integrity levels of the departments system and financial controls.
- Fraud Client Service Representatives (FCSRs) go beyond reviewing and analyzing simple account transactions, you’ll assess the level of risk and make decisions which directly impact the client experience during life events and moments that matter. Anticipate and resolve client concerns with the goal of exceeding each client’s expectations, no matter how large or small the request. Fraud Client Service Reps work in an inbound client service contact center that requires sitting and taking calls for the entire shift, with structured breaks. Being there for our clients is our number one priority. In order to do that, we need our associates to adhere to their schedules to ensure our clients have every opportunity to connect with a client service professional in their moments that matter.
As a Fraud Detection Representative, you can look forward to:
- Working in a professional, fast paced environment that requires accuracy, multi-tasking, and clearly communicating resolutions in an efficient manner
- Meeting clients in the moments that matter to fully understand the need and fully resolve their situation the first time
- Understanding how clients engage with us via technology (online, mobile), financial center and contact center to guide them on ways that we can improve their financial life
- Navigating multiple computer applications while interacting with the client
- Listening to, understanding, and providing solutions for our client's needs
- The Consumer Academy, our world-class training program for Consumer & Small Business employees, providing access to the tools and resources you need to invest in your development.
Our client will help you:
- Learn about core banking products and services we provide. Understand which products/services will work best for the client throughout the relationship, and how to successfully resolve client requests using best in class tools and resources
- Get training and on-the-job support from managers who are invested in your success. You’ll receive in-depth classroom training, including side-by-side live call handling and continued on the job training and coaching
- Provide education to clients. Inform and educate clients on how to conduct simple transactions through self-service technologies