To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brooklyn Center, MN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNC Tool Grinder
Pro Staff • Brooklyn Center, MN
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Pro Staff is currently searching for a skilled CNC Tool Grinder for a company in Brooklyn Center! This company is the leading manufacturer in cold-forming technology!
Hours: 6:00 a.m. - 2:10 p.m. or 7:00 a.m. - 3:10 p.m.
Pay: $17-$25 per hour
The CNC Tool Grinder will make tooling for production and support areas and troubleshoot problem parts and perform minor maintenance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities/Key Responsibilities/Key Duties
- Troubleshoot tool problems. Set up and run all equipment in department.
- Perform minor machine repairs and follow daily maintenance procedures and document.
- Grind tools to print and inspect parts to insure customer requirements.
- Train and assist all other operators in the department to ensure safety, quality and on-time delivery.
- Adhere to all safety policies.
- Maintain good housekeeping in the department.
Desired and/or Required Skills and Experience
- High School degree or GED required
- Three to Five years of direct experience.
- Familiarity with CNC production machines and CAD.
- Maintain good communication with department Lead.
- Keep department safe, clean and organized.
- Adhere to all safety ISO/TS policies and report violations to manager.
- Maintain a positive working environment within all departments.
- Work at a fast pace and able to adjust schedule to meet customer demands.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.