To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chicago, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CS Billing Liaison, Associate
Owens & Minor, Inc. • Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago
Serves as the subject matter expert and point of contact for customers with billing questions and concerns.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Identifies and resolves customer concerns such as billing disputes and collections discrepancies by partnering with the reimbursement and collection teams
2. Receives and processes customer account payments in addition to placing re-orders
3. Maintains excellent customer relationships to ensure customer satisfaction
4. Conducts routine tasks as directed; works under clearly defined guidelines
5. Contributes to specific objectives and outcomes as directed
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- One or more years of customer service experience
- Prior collections experience with multiple payers
- Experience with high volume in-bound calls
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic business skills with a moderate level of proficiency, including a basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment handling multiple demands
- Travel up to 10%
- Works extended hours on occasion