Interim HealthCare values all of our staff members and caregivers, and the exceptional gifts and passion that they have to offer. We want you to join our company because we are committed to investing in our employees and giving them the tools they need for success.
- Primarily responsible for coordinating the assessment of grief following the death of the patient, determining the bereaved’s needs and ensure timely and appropriate services in response.
- May provide bereavement individual or group counseling in response to anticipatory grief or bereavement as qualified, or makes appropriate referrals for such services.
- Primarily responsible for collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Group (IDG) to develop an appropriate bereavement plan of care.
- Acts as a primary resource regarding bereavement information to the community served.
- Maintains bereavement services files until the bereaved is discharged or 12 months following the death of the patient whichever occurs first.
- College degree in a discipline which provides theory and experience with: grief response, anticipatory as well as post loss; normal vs. pathological response and appropriate intervention. This may include Masters or Doctoral preparation in social work, psychology, counseling or equivalent theological education.
- One (1) year experience in the past three (3) years in individual, family or group bereavement counseling if such intervention is designated as part of the hospice’s expected scope of responsibilities.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Health Coverage
- Dental Coverage
- Paid Holidays
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. ©2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Coshocton
- Job State: OH
- Employee Type: Part Time